New construction from the ground up, fall of 2012.
A Tennessee Lighting Company worked closely with Pastor Pacer Hepperly and the building committee at RIO from the inception of their building design until their opening worship service. LED instruments were chosen as the best possible option for both the stage and house lighting for this church, which has seen tremendous growth over the past few years.
Countless hours were spent going over the design for the new building, and adapting a lighting system that would work for both the production that goes along with their services as well as the auditorium house lighting, while still maintaining a close eye on the budget.
A Tennessee Lighting Company’s customized LED designs and service have proven to be the progressive answer to modern architectural challenges, while significantly reducing maintenance and energy costs and delivering bright illumination to the project.
Projects & Clients
- First United Methodist Church, Oak Ridge
- First Baptist Church, Concord
- Cokesbury United Methodist Church, Knoxville
- Big Emory Baptist Church, Harriman, TN
- Farragut Christian Church, Farragut, TN
- Concord United Methodist Church, Knoxville
- Central Baptist Church Fountain City, Knoxville
- RIO Revolution, Maryville
- First Baptist Church, Milford, Ohio
- Central Baptist Church, Bearden
- First Baptist Church, Maryville, TN
- Erin Presbyterian Church, Knoxville
- First United Methodist Church, Sweetwater
- First Baptist Church, Knoxville
- First Baptist Church, Tellico Village
- Chilhowee Hills Baptist Church
- FUSE Church, Knoxville
- City View Baptist Church, Knoxville